Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maternity Session for Bill and Sharna

Bill and Sharna are a great fun and loving couple. Over nine months ago, they decided to expand their love to a new baby who is due later this month. There was no questioning they wanted to express themselves in their maternity session so the Belly Moments life portrait session was a true fit for them. Conveniently set at their home, Bill and Sharna were quickly comfortable with going from the large, plush animal slippers to barefoot on the carpet.

As this is a portion of my photography business I see growing, I was able to offer a bit more session time to cover additional options. A couple hours, laughs, smiles and conversations later, the session ended with me packing up my gear as the couple settled in for a cozy Sunday evening.

Needless to say from the following images, the two had a great time and will have balls of energy and love to shower on the new member of their family. I look forward to capturing some of these moments as they grow through the first year of Stages.











View the slideshow...

Music volume and disable controls are at the left.

No comments: