Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NILMDTS - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

There comes a time when you feel that there is a reason for the gift God has given you.

I was awakened to the realism that of all the newborn babies who leave the hospital with their families, there is quite a few who are destined to never leave and will not enjoy the journey of growing up. 

My wife and I are blessed to have two wonderfully healthy boys who fill our lives each day.  We enjoy each moment and smile while looking over the photos of them growing up.  How can I give comfort to those who will never experience this joy?

The Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization joins families in need with photographers willing to provide timeless images of precious moments of family with child.  Finding out about this organization touched my heart deeply.  I am now in the program and will begin my training to offer my gift of forever mementos to families who will never leave the hospital with their infant child due to some child physical limitation.

I will do my part...

No comments: