Thursday, April 16, 2009

How Can You Help Fight Breast Cancer


If you could do something, even so small, but could make a difference... would you?

I have friends and acquaintances who have been affected by breast cancer in one way or another. I have donated my time and photography talent to some of these same people and others and wqant to donate more of my talent.

The other day, a friend sent me an email about a way to help:
"I received this note from my sister. "G" (at an early age my sons called her Aunt G because it was easier to say than Aunt Gloria) is a breast cancer survivor and ask me to help with this request. Thanks, Den"
Here's G's note:
"Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10"
Take less than a minute of your time to make a difference for a lifetime.

No comments: