Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bill Jr Stages - 1 Year

It has been wonderful watching this young miracle grow from a moment is mother's belly to a moving and grooving one year old. Moving and grooving really describes him because he was all over exploring and having fun in the park with his mother and dad.
I came with my trusty 50mm and 85mm prime f1.4 lenses, but the 24-70mm lens ruled the day. This lens allowed me to zoom in and out as needed following all the energy Bill displayed.
Every once in a while Bill would slow down for a family shot, but not for long. The above photo was rounded off with more smiles and laughs.

I was told the swing his favorite and I could tell why. I think I have never seen anyone laugh as much as he on this pendulum ride. Well, I guess mom may be in the running since she was really having a good time on the seesaw.

View the slideshow of this great time I had...




Music volume and disable controls are at the left.

No comments: